Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy, busy bee

Hey guys! I know I have been off the radar for awhile, but I have been busy. I know I say this a lot but I really mean it!! Almost every weekend in September and October are booked with things to do. I'm just thankful that I have things to celebrate and friends & family to share the good times with. So...let the good times roll!! : )

I have to admit, I have been in somewhat of a slump lately. There have been a couple of things come up that have brought my joy down. And if we really want to get technical, the way I have acted has also brought me down too. I have really been trying to have peace and patience in two different situations and it's just not happening. Ok, without getting into too many details, one situation is getting a little better and the other, I just get so annoyed so easily. It's a constant struggle. And what makes it worse is that I know I shouldn't act that way, but I don't realize it till after the fact. But I do know that God is intentionally working on me because the other day I was catching up on an old Sunday School lesson and it was about exactly what I am going through, especially that day!! So I know the end result will be awesome, it's just that in the midst of the trial it's hard. So, if you think about me, please lift me up that God will continue to strengthen me and give me the peace and patience to make it through. God knows I could use the help!! : ) Thanks and hope you have a great weekend!!

"Better is a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city!"

1 comment:

  1. you've got this, beautiful one! God is on your side. Don't forget that. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Love you so much and so grateful for you!!

    ReplyDelete